8.2.09

Bothering Boris just got Better!

Boris is still in need of the cone, but I asked the vet on Friday if there was any alternative to the elizabethan collar. She said I could try and rig something up, and I needed no further encouragement!

Behold: Sweater Boris!


I took an old, stretched out sock of Rocco's and fabricated a kind of kitty bolero jacket. It has a hole for one arm, giving him the most mobility, and a sleeve for the arm with the wound that requires protection. Right now he's hobbling around trying to get used to the contraption, but I think he's relieved that he's now able to bathe himself and fit through small spaces once again. Hey, now he and Rocco can be all Matchy McMatcherton!



No, Rocco is not painfully hungover; it's just a bad angle and I took him by surprise. And no, I'm not wearing the Shaka Khan look on purpose; this is my morning hair. Like it or lump it.

All hail the kitty bolero!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:43 a.m.

    Ohhh, I see a yellow wall. Can you send me some pics of the 'new' apartment?

    K

    ReplyDelete