11.12.06

First attempt

I'm experimenting with my new Macbook (yes, you read that correctly!) and finally got a moment to play with iMovie. We only have a digital camera, no camcorder, so the image quality is not super, but I had a great time playing with the footage. Personally, I'm super excited!



I took a lot of pains with the timing, hopefully that comes through when you watch the compressed-for-web version. Sorry it gets fuzzy for a minute there - the cat just moves too fast. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. nobody likes it or hates it? no comments? boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:52 p.m.

    Hey Meg. I thought it well very well done. I'm sensing a career change in the very near future. Sophie looks so cute. I haven't seen her for ever. I really need to make a trip to Van. Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:21 p.m.

    Love it! I want a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sophie the cat single handedly brings "the robot" into the realm of legitimate feline dance moves. bravo soph, I look forward to spending the holidays with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:22 a.m.

    I'll have what she's having. Lucky girl. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! It was pretty fun to make and now Rocco and I walk around doing the little tail swish all the time. I'm working on another one featuring yours truly this time. Hopefully I'll get it done before I leave on Friday.

    ReplyDelete