1.6.06

Poor but healthy

Well, bad news and good news. Which do you want first?

The bad news is I did not win the presentation prize. The two winners highly deserve the honour and in fact are the two people I had pegged as potential winners. Still, I was complemented by a number of people and I feel very good about my presentation. 'Nuff said.

The good news is that while returning to my hotel room on the campus, I spotted two deer happily munching and a female elk and the key here is that she did not charge me. I saw no whites of the eyes, no ears were flattened, everything is hunky dory. Very cool to be around these majestic animals while attending an otherwise innocuous conference.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:27 p.m.

    Ah boo.

    But I too am glad the elk didn't charge you.

    ReplyDelete