23.10.06

I call bullshit


Ummm, right. See that icon and forecast for Thursday?
Baloney! Bullshit! Claptrap! Hogwash! In fact, I may go so far as to say Poppycock!
Vancouver weather is moderated by Vancouver Island, so although we get buckets and truckloads of rain, we never, I repeat, never get real storms. Those little lightning bolts in the image are pure fantasy in the minds of Vancouver meteorologists. What I wouldn't give for a real shake-'em-up, rip-roaring storm! But, instead of trusting the forecast and eagerly looking forward to Thursday, I sadly shake my head and prepare for another tepid run at the rainfall record. Bah.

3 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed that you get your wonderful storm. We have had such great weather here in lomah. Logan and I have been wandering outside. So nice. So if you do get your storm, keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! If we do get the storm (rolls eyes) it will probably wear itself out this side of the Rockies. Lucky you with your fabulous fall weather!

    (Have you read D's blog today?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an update. It's Thursday. Are there any signs of thunder showers? Not a one. Lots of rain though, lots of rain. :-(

    ReplyDelete