13.10.06

The vortex is sucking me in


Last night I was chillin' with my sis (Reflexive Verb) and her main squeeze, and they pretty much wouldn't let me leave until I had tried their new toy, Guitar Hero on Play Station II.

You play the game on this pseudo-guitar thing that is somewhat like a keytar except the buttons are on the neck and you have to strum with your right hand. It's a little tricky at first - I mostly sucked. The key to a successful Guitar Hero experience has got to be the stance! In fact, an aspect of the game is when you play well you get Star Power and have to rock out to get points, spiking your guitar in the air and slammin' it down. It's not as violent as it sounds, but it does make you feel like a rockstar!

I might be hooked. Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment